Professional Will Writers
It’s so important to use will writers who can produce a will that does what you want. Around a quarter of wills fail to meet the persons objectives. Which means that your family or friends could lose out.
Failed wills cost vast sums of money in legal fees and cause huge, long lasting family arguments and stress. If you want to control what happens to your money and property when you go, you need a properly drawn up will. Don’t rely on internet freebies or unqualified practitioners. It’s not only DIY wills that cause problems, even wills from qualified solicitors fail, causing stress, anxiety, delay and professional costs. There has been a steep rise in wills being contested, don’t leave your loved ones with the headaches.
Tell Me More
Why Use Us?
We are specialist will writers, it is what we do and we do it well. We don’t cover other areas of law. In fact, we even write wills for qualified lawyers. We know how to make sure your will lays out the future arrangements in the way you want. If theres likely to be a legal problem, for example if you want to disinherit people, then we talk you through your options in a straightforward way that you can understand.
We understand that making a Will can be difficult, whether emotionally or through circumstance but our experienced and friendly approach will put your mind at ease, making the process as pleasant and easy as possible, so that you can rest assured knowing that you and your assets have been taken care of.
We bring our experience to you in the comfort of your own home. This information used to be reserved for the select few. Now that so many of us have savings and a share in a property, we need to take care to protect our wealth and leave it for those who matter to us the most.
If you’d like to talk to us about writing a Will and how our Will writing service can help you make the best decisions for your family and beneficiaries, please contact us for more information.
Why should you have a Will?
Not only does a Will give you control over what happens to your money and personal items, but you it can also be used to:
- Make sure your children get their inheritance and that money doesn’t go to a new spouse and their family after you have gone
- Specify your guardianship wishes for your children
- Redistribute your wealth following a divorce
- Create protective trusts for the benefit of vulnerable or disabled people
- Reduce the money you give to the government via inheritance tax, so your family get more. (IHT is currently 40% of everything over the first £325,000). If you own a house, that may well result in a big chunk of money leaving your family!
- To stop someone you don’t want to take your money from making a claim on your estate
- Stop your ex-partner taking money from your child’s inheritance
- Make sure that your spouse can remain in the family home after the death of one partner
Using specialist will writers can ensure even your most complex of situations can be secured for those you choose.
What if I die without a will?
All of us should get round to writing our Wills, but we rarely do,It’s too easy to keep putting it off. Unfortunately the worst can (and does) happen every day. If you die without a Will you die INTESTATE. That means that the law and not you, will choose what happens to all your money, assets and personal items. It follows a strict procedure and does not account for your individual family circumstances. This can leave a great deal of uncertainty and pain for those left behind. It can even result in your wealth being diverted away from those you want to help.
If you don’t want to leave a mess behind, if you want to have control over who gets your money, you need to get your Will sorted out today.
If you would like free advice on getting a will, please ask to speak to Selena on 01752 710 470.